The new MeacoDry 'ABC' range offers the multi-award winning Meaco brand of dehumidifiers. Featuring the latest low-noise and energy saving technology the 10 , 12 or 20 litre capacity 'ABC' is the quietest compressor dehumidifier that Meaco has ever sold.
- Ultra-Quiet – Our quietest dehumidifier at just 35dB
- Energy Efficient – Just 2.45p/hour based on 15.2p/kWh
- Eliminates Moisture – Ideal for damp and condensation
- Top Quality – Two-year parts & labour warranty
- Multiple Features – Child lock, Laundry & Timer
- Compact Design – Small and lightweight
- Choice of colours – Black, blue, green, white or silver finish
- 3 Years Guarantee
The new MeacoDry 'ABC' range offers the multi-award winning Meaco brand of dehumidifiers at an unbeatable entry level price. Featuring the latest low-noise and energy saving technology the 10 litre MeacoDry ‘ABC’ is the quietest compressor dehumidifiers from Meaco, making it the most effective and practical dehumidifying solution for the home.
This is a compressor dehumidifier meaning you have low running costs, and when you see how quiet these dehumidifiers are you have a near perfect solution for dehumidifying in the home.
Ultra-quiet dehumidifier technology
At just 35dB when in low fan speed and 40db at high fan speed, the MeacoDry ‘ABC’ beats desiccant dehumidifiers on sound levels. With less obtrusive background noise the MeacoDry ‘ABC’ is more suitable for use in smaller properties than other compressor dehumidifiers.
Energy efficient dehumidifier
Featuring low energy consumption with running costs of just 2.45p per hour based on 15.2p/kWh. The MeacoDry ‘ABC’ is a cost-effective and practical solution to help remedy ongoing moisture issues within the home such as damp, condensation, and drying laundry.
Meaco has used its decades of experience to develop time and energy saving functionality into the MeacoDry ‘ABC’ such as:
- Laundry mode – makes the machine run at full speed for 6 hours to help dry your clothes and then switch off to save energy
- Automatic defrost - increases water extraction whilst saving energy when used in lower temperatures
- Automatic turn off – prevents spillage when water tank is full
- Auto-off timer – schedule when the appliance turns off
- Child lock - to prevent hands small and large from changing your settings
The MeacoDry ‘ABC’ features easy to use controls with a display showing the current room relative humidity and the ability for you to set your target relative humidity in steps of 5%.
A perfect solution?
Combining low running costs with the very low noise levels it provides many users in flats or smaller homes with a near perfect dehumidifier solution. It comes with a three year parts and labour warranty.
Extraction Rate Data
||Maximum Water Extraction
|5°C and 60%RH
|10°C and 60%RH
|15°C and 60%RH
|20°C and 60%RH
|25°C and 60%RH
|30°C and 60%RH
|5°C and 80%RH
|10°C and 80%RH
|15°C and 80%RH
|20°C and 80%RH
|25°C and 80%RH
|30°C and 80%RH
|Compressor or Desiccant?
|Extraction Rate at 26.7°C and 60%rh
||5.11 litres per day
|Extraction Rate at 30°C and 80%rh
||10.26 litres per day
|Noise level at one metre
||35 to 40dB(A)
|Rated Power Consumption
||160W (see table above for more details)
|Approximate electricity cost
||Just 2.45p/hour based on 15.2p/kWh
|Air Flow (nominal)
||Washable dust filter
|Dimensions (HWD) mm
||463 x 300 x 250mm